Opportunity ID 6482
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Apply to Young Health Program scholarship if you are young leader working in a NGO, social enterprise or community based organization making impact in health areas such as increasing physical activities, raising awareness of mental health, tackling pollution and other areas mentioned in the eligibility section below. This scholarship provides fully funded access to One young World Summit 2019 covering all the expenses.
Location of program: London, UK
Number of scholarships: 18
Scholarship providers: AstraZeneca in collaboration with One young world
Deadline: May 25, 2019
Summit date: October 21-25, 2019
This scholarship is covering following expenses:
- Participation to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis during the program
- Economy level flight costs from and to your home country
- Local transport between the summit and accommodation
- Hand-outs and support materials of the summit
- Access to Youth Health programme pre-summit workshop
- Reasonable out of pocket expenses connected with participation to the summit
- Be between the age of 18-30
- Working or involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organization, or who are individuals making an impact through advocacy activities or direct programming related to fighting the burden of non-communicable diseases. Particularly making an impact in at-least one the following areas:
- Tackling tobacco use and alcohol consumption
- Increasing physical activity and exercise
- Improving diet and nutrition
- Raising awareness of mental health and supporting people with mental health problems.
- Tackling pollution and improving air quality
How to apply?
Interested applicants should apply Online.
Please note, to write your essay in word or other offline documents then use it in the application.