Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Opportunity ID 13144
Young Global Leaders is created by World Economic Forum with the mission to build a dynamic global community of different and exceptional people. Encouraging and motivating for making a positive change in the world is the Young Global Leader’s vision. The purpose of YGLs is to inspire young leaders to use their talents for wellness, building a pool among young leaders from all over the world to share their experiences and build networks. YGLs has more than 1300 members and alumni, including public officials, business innovators, artists, educators, technology developers, journalists, and social leaders.
For 2023 class, the YGLs accept new members and applicants, invites the companies and organizations to nominate one of the best leaders who make a positive change in the world.
- Deadline: 30 May 2022
- Result announcements of shortlisted applicants: June to November 2022
- Review date of top applicants: September and December 2022
- Press announcement date: March 2023
- The applicant’s age must between 22 and 38 years of age.
- Must have at least 5 to 15 years of professional work experience, achievements, and leadership activity.
- Personal commitments through social works in the local and international levels.
- Has a favorable background in the public recognition, good reflection in his/her community, self-awareness, and willing to learn.
- Must have worked in the business sector. The applicants must get the following titles via managing a corporation or division; (President, chair of the board, managing director, chief executive officer, managing partner, publisher, or equivalent).
- Each company, organizations, and entities can appoint/nominate only one person from their companies every two years.
- The chief executive or chair of the board of your company must approve the nomination applicants if your company is the partner or member of the World Economic Forum.
- Applicants cannot nominate themselves.
- Online application form
- Biography of the applicants. About 2000 Character.
- Organization background info.
- Personal information of applicants.
- A recent photo of the applicants.
- Update Curriculum Vitae.
- Additional information to support the applicants.
- Explain what makes the applicants unique about 2000 characters.
- His/her leadership skills and ability of about 2000 characters.
How to apply:
Nominate your exceptional leader in the online application form
Visit the YGLs website to gather required and update information about the program