Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Engineering
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 2 To 3 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 73956
The application is now open for the Yokohama National University (YNU) scholarship program at the master and Ph.D. level with admission through (MEXT University Recommendation under the Special Program). The university accepts students in two semesters, April and October. International applicants can admit with a Japanese government scholarship (MEXT scholarship) or other scholarships or study on the scholarship with their private funding. Normally, there are five major ways of getting admission into the program. Read more here.
Details of the scholarship
Application deadline: 15 December 2021 for October 2022 enrolment
University: Graduate School of Urban Innovation, Yokohama National University (YNU)
Study level: Master and PhD
Duration: Master: 2 years and Ph.D.: 3 years
Field of study: Civil Engineering
Academic year: 2021/2022
- This scholarship is awarded through different mediums described above; therefore, the conditions of funding and coverage differ.
- Relating to this program, some expenses such as lodging, meal, and transport are covered for foreign students.
Qualifications to this program
An applicant applying for the Doctor course must meet the following academic requirements:
- Should have excellent academic records in undergraduate as well as Master degree, and indicate strong research potential
- Should normally hold a four-year bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
- Have proof of English competency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent).
Applicants willing to apply for the Master course must meet the following academic requirements:
- Should have exceptional academic records in the undergraduate level
- Should normally be in possession of a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrate evidence of English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or their equivalent)
- For both the Master course and the Doctor course, an applicant should be in good mental and physical health condition.
- The university will select successful candidates based on the submitted documents. The evaluation of applications will depend upon the applicant’s academic achievements in the earlier degrees and research potential assessed from academic documents, recommendation letters, and the field of study and study plan.
- The selected candidates may be contacted by Email, Skype, or other communication links to participate in an interview. Consequently, the applicant will be notified of the result by the middle of March 2022.
- The selected applicants must complete other application forms and documentation.
- The final selectees will be announced by the end of july 2022.
How to apply?
You can apply through online form by filling all the required fields and uploading required documents.
Read more about this scholarship on the official source HERE.
For the latest opportunities, please visit our new website: www.scholarship.af.