Opportunity ID 7555
The conference invites new young people who are passionate, enthusiastic, dedicated and proactive leaders, to take part in this global program.
Through the program, participants will be engaged with 100 young experts with different ideas and experiences toward peace and SDGs, moreover, participants will be involved with truth practice, nonviolence, compassion, and kindness practically,
so do you wish to work in the peace area, have any story about and meet the eligibilities? you are highly encouraged to apply.
- Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Conference date: 20-23 August 2019
- Online discussion: 10 June 2019
- Online course: 10 July 2019
Location: New Delhi, India
Number of participants: 100
Benefits of the conference:
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation and meal cost
Note: the visa fee and domestic travel expenses must be paid by the participants.
- SDGs 4.7, ESD, GCED, peace education, non-violence, youth engagement, policy influence, peace, and conflict resolution and related fields and be able to show evidence of achievements
Diversity: Geographic, gender, age, and sector diversity will be considered
- The participant’s age must be between 18-35
- Participants must be from one of the developing countries
- Participants who have kindness story on SDGs
- Participants who are currently working in one SDGS part as an expert or profession
- Participants must be able to join the online discussion and SEL course
- Participants must be able to mobilize grassroots youth and community stakeholders in hundreds for acts of kindness
Who can apply:
- Those participants who have a remarkable transformative story of a reflection of an act of kindness contributing to global SDGs
- Participants who are interested in participating in global youth conversation
- Participants who wish to engage with senior leaders and policymakers and be a high-level participant with dialogue panel
- Participants who want to be part of an international cohort for training on social and emotional learning.
- Participants who are work as a researcher, leader, influencer, social entrepreneur, facilitators, filmmakers, community organizer, activist, volunteer, and campaigners who are working to attain sustainable development Goals.
What is need to be attached in the application form:
- Participants personal information and contact details
- Interest participants must submit a 3-minute video, (explain why the selection panel chose you as a participant)
How to apply:
- At first, participants must publish their video to YouTube, then share the link to the application form
- All successful and unsuccessful participant will be informed by email in the first week of July
If you need any further info writ for the World Youth Conference on kindness to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about the conference click here