Opportunity ID 5833
Do You Know a change-maker for children? Or Are You Working to bring a change in the life of children? You can nominate yourself or other change-makers who are working for children to get the 2019 World of Children Awards.
World of Children is supporting and funding of a minimum $75,000 to the life changing work for children. The selected best change-makers will be awarded one of the following five categories:
- Protection and
Benefits of this award:
- At least $75,000 multi-year cash grant
- Media and educational opportunities
Deadline: March 31, 2019 (11:59 EDT)
Announcement of honorees: September 2019
Location of Award ceremony: New York City
Date of Award ceremony: November 7, 2019
Who can be nominated?
- Have an existing nonprofit, Not-for-profit, NGO, or charity organization in good standing- able to receive the fund if awarded.
- Be the founder, co-founder, or visionary leader responsible for organization’s success and growth.
- Be entirely focused on helping children, especially vulnerable children
- The nominee must do this work over and above their normal employment. The nominee must work for little or no payment.
- Any work designed to specifically advance any one religion or political position will be excluded.
- Nominees nominated for the Education, Health, Humanitarian, or Protection Awards must have been doing this work with their organization for a minimum of 10 years.
- Have the knowledge of being nominated
- Be able to participate in the award ceremony in New York City, USA
- Nominee should not select more than two award categories
- One person from one organizations should be nominated
- Selected nominee must submit a full investigation
Youth award Nominees requirement
- Nominees who are 21 years old or younger should only be nominated for Youth Award only
- Youth award nominee must lead an organization registered as Nonprofit, not-profit, NGO, or charity organization for at least three years
How to nominate?
Nominators should know about the following before nominations:
- Award category to know which category suits the best for nominee.
- Work of nominee’s organization
- The duration of that the organization is registered as nonprofit/NGO or charity.
- Nominee contact information