Opportunity ID 10878
The World Nomads Travel Film Scholarship is an outstanding opportunity for photographers who are looking to learn the higher steps of photography. World Nomads Travel Film Scholarship is a short term program to travel to Mongolia for ten days with high fully support of scholarship and awards. So, if your captured photos highlight a story, taken from one place, ready to go one level higher, or you need to find a professional mentor, go on and submit the photos. The program accepts the application from all over the world including Afghanistan.
Deadline: 27 November 2019 11:59 pm EST Program date: 4-13 July 2020
Duration: 10 Days Location: Mongolia
- Traveling expenses
- Local traveling through Mongolia on a custom tour
- One-on-one professional mentorship with Canon Master Richard I’Anson.
- Local transport costs, accommodations, and other activity expenses.
- Visa cost
- Wandrd gear
- Camera bag with functional style thanks to Wandrd.
- Purifier water bottle
- The participant’s age must be over 18 years
- Professional photographers cannot apply to this program.
- Participants who are looking to be a professional travel photographer can apply.
- Have good English proficiency.
- The photos should be taken from one place.
- The validity passport should be at least eight months.
- Participants must need Mongolia Visa
- Be able to participate in 10-days travel to Mongolia
- Five capture photos (the photos should show a story of where the applicants have visited, each photo resolution should be 72 PPI/dpi, and a maximum pixel length of 940 pixels and 2MB size).
Note: the HDR photos are not acceptable.
- Images and Captions
- Personal details of the applicants.
- Personal statement (explain why you should be selected to this program and the meaning of this opportunity to you, about 500 words)
How to apply:
Submit your photos and enter your details through the online application portal.
For more information, please visit the program website