Opportunity ID 5744
Deadline: March 13, 2019 (10:00 pm EDT) Result announcement: April 30, 2019
Start of the travel: August 13, 2019 Location: Portugal
If you are a travel photographer, filmmaker or writer, and willing to turn your passion to profession, you can apply to World Nomad Travel scholarships. You should not be professional writer to apply.
This scholarship provides full support in a 14 day travel.
Applicants who are selected will get the following opportunities:
- Being Mentored by professional travel writer to the New York Times, Tim Neville (4 day mentorship)
- Attending to travel writing workshop
- 10 day trip with free accommodation
- Travel cost to and from Portugal
- Exploring Portugal and Europe with 1 month Global Eurail pass
- Travel insurance
Applicant who want to apply should select their story theme- they are writing during the application, write a compelling story S/he has had in maximum 700 words and finally submit his/her application.