Opportunity ID 4543
Language Requirement Not Required
World Bank Group seeks skilled change makers for 2018 youth summit competition to have words on human capital and opinion on big assets of economy. Humans have different ways to invest in human capital, the most significant ways are, investing on human’s education, health, welfare and other properties. As well as investors can employ themselves to increase economic growth.
Deadline: Oct. 5, 2018
Open to: all nationals
Do you want to submit opinion on human capital? Are you a skilled candidate? Experienced applicants are approached to participate in Youth Summit Competition to share solid ideas about how to work on increment of human capital, knowledge, skills and welfare
Aim: motivating the students to talk about serious issues about human capital investment. The recent theme is
- Building the foundation of human capital encapsulates the formative years, including children through university-age youth
- Maximizing individuals potential is focused on working-age adults, including early, mid and late career
Who are eligible?
- Applicant aged 18 – 35 can participate
- Who has innovative skill are preferred more
- NGO leaders, professionals in business, academy and start-up founders are welcomed
- Individuals or team of 3-4 can participate
- Teams or individuals are limited to one submission
- World Bank Group members are not allowed to participate
Proposal preparation method: make a strong proposal on given themes
- Proposal must be made by applicant
- Proposal must be prepared in English
- Proposal must contains strong views
- Proposal must specific and to the point
- Proposal will be judged based on clarity, innovative ideas, potential for impact
- Must 1,000-2,500 words
- First paper of proposal must contain the names and countries of the participants
- Submit your proposal by Oct. 5, 2018
Note: student(s) need to provide some personal information and short bio about 200 words
How to apply?
Applicants are requested to fill an online application form in order to participate in this program.
For more information please visit the World bank Website.
For more information contact email@example.com