Opportunity ID 6070
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration One year
Language of Instruction English
Applications are now open for the 2022 WISE Edtech Accelerator Program. It supports founders establish innovative edtech solutions that impact education at large and change the way we learn, teach and work.
WISE Accelerator program is a one–year program to support the selected edtech initiatives to address challenges in education and scale up the potential.
Therefore, if you have a for- Profit or non-profit ed-tech initiative that is using or linking technology to its DNS, you can apply to the WISE Accelerator Program to support your innovative initiative and increase its potential to create a positive impact.
Deadline: April 14, 2022
Announcement of 2021 cohort: Sept 2022
Location: Doha, Qatar
Targeted groups: all for-profit and non-profit initiatives using education technology to solve a problem in this field.
Benefits of the WISE program
WISE Accelerator program will support the selected initiatives to help founders get them to the next stages:
Particularly, the ventures will get:
- Access a community of mere than 50 edtech founders from 18 countries
- Interaction with industry leaders from the private sector, non-profit organizations, and government
- Networking opportunities with potential donors, investors, and partners
- A special team of experts providing founders with support on:Marketing, sales & fundraising
- Product strategy, development, and road mapping
- Market insights and position
Successful ventures will have the opportunity to attend WISE’s international events and promotion on its global platforms including:
- WISE@ forums, previous editions were held in Paris, New York and Beijing
- WISE social media platforms
- WISE Summit in Doha, convening over 4000 attendees from 100 countries
What are the eligibility criteria?
The EdTech initiatives that are at their early stages of development and have the following attributes are eligible to apply.
- Established for at least one year
- Have existing beneficiaries/customers
- Record of implemented service or product
- Existing revenues
- Formally constituted
- Have a dedicated team
- Team’s Ability to operationalize and deliver their vision
- Solution development and potential to address the problem that it seeks to solve
- The educational impact of the solution and its potential to thrive and scale-up
How to apply:
Applicants can apply online before the deadline stipulated above.
- Have an initiative related to the field of education technology (edtech)
- Complete the online application form completely in English.
- Submit a short 3-minute video pitch by submitting the YouTube link of the video. The video should explain the Edtech solution, the problem it is tackling, who its beneficiaries are, the reasons you are applying to the WISE accelerator.
- A product demo via YouTube link or log-in information for the WISE team to evaluate the product.
Selected initiative representatives will be contacted.
For more information, please WISE Accelerator Program 2022.