Opportunity ID 7456
Vodafone Institute is offering a seven-week accelerator program for social ventures acceleration. Ventures from any part of the world that is utilizing technology for the women empowerment can apply to this great program.
The program aims to leverage the impact of digital ventures with focus on women empowerment and help them grow to the next level through a short and concentrated program.
Women are half of the society, and their participation in education, workforce, leadership, entrepreneurship, and digitalization will have a very significant role in shaping the future of the world. Technology has a huge potential for promoting gender equalities. Impact ventures are pioneering new ways to tackle societal challenges. Equality and diversity are significant factors for venture success.
This accelerator program invites two people from each selected startup to Berlin and provides active management through capacity building and ecosystem work.
Vodafone institute F-Lane acceleration program details
Location: Berlin, Germany
Organizer: Vodafone Institute
- The Impact Hub Berlin
- Social Entrepreneurship Akademie
Deadline: June 7, 2019, 11:59 pm CET+1
Finalists Announcement: July 26, 2019
Program period: October 4- November 22, 2019
The program offers the following:
- A living stipend of 12,000 Euro for each team to cover living, travel, and venture expenses. Vodafone has reserved an apartment in Berlin Schoneberg for staying there.
- Opportunity to access to funding by introducing the ventures to potential business partners and valuable investors
- The ventures have the opportunity to be benefited from expertise at The social entrepreneurship Akademie. The ventures are individually assessed to provide the best curriculum how can the institute help them move to the next level.
- Access to impact ecosystem: impact hub community that is a global network of over 15000 social innovators 80+ spaces supporting the ventures globally, as well the as Social entrepreneurship Akademie network.
- Connection with Vodafone Germany
- Providing personal mentors for each venture
Who can apply?
The ventures that meet the following criteria:
- Led by women or empower women in their role
- Having a clear social mission and measure their impact
- Developed an innovative and technology-based solution that is scalable and have the potential to impact millions of girls and women globally
- Have a more-than-profit approach to create a positive impact
- Focused on female empowerment by showing clear commitments to diversity and equality in the impact
- Be proven Idea in the market
How to apply?
Apply online using the online application form. The further steps instruction will be contacted via email.