Opportunity ID 4604
University of Tehran is accepting new applications for the academic year of 2020. It has financed this opportunity for the past many years, therefore, numbers of students have been benefited and owned quality education since its establishment.
Students, who follow or want to start their bachelor, master degree, or PhD ( B.A., B.SC, M.A. and M.SC ) can apply for this scholarship. Due to being highly competitive chance, eligible candidate, who has strong previous education proof, are welcomed to apply.
Location: Tehran University
Deadline: fall intake 2019 is June 5, 2019 and spring 2020 intake is Oct. 5, 2019
Type: open for national and international students
Level of study:
- Undergraduate (B.A. /B.Sc. )
- Master degree (M.A and M.Sc)
- Bachelors degree 4 years
- M.Sc / MA 2 years
Application are selected based on the following criteria:
- Be from Muslim and Neighboring countries
- Be a talented national or international applicant
- Applicant from Muslim countries
- Must be good in English and Dari
- Must provide a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, or IELTS
- Undergraduate applicants must be under 24 years of age
- Master degree applicants must be under 28 years of age
- When selected for this award, applicant have to submit application for fall or winter semester
- Scholarship is announced annually
- Academic background is main source for selection
- Be proficient in Persian
- Be proficient in English
Selection criteria: this is a funded award for international students. Moreover it helps the candidates to finance their education, in return, they need to provide strong academic proof. After deep observation on applications by committee members, strong candidates will be considered for this award eventually .
Students need to provide CV and following documents to secure this award.
- Updated CV and Minimum GPA must be 80 or B+
- Minimum GPA for second term must be 16
- Sc. student’s GPA must be 17 in second term for Engineering, Basic Science, Fine Art and Agriculture
- Sc. and M.A. student’s PGA must be 18 in second term
- A. student’s GPA must be 17 in second term for Engineering, Basic Science, Fine Art and Agriculture
Recipient of the scholarship may receive one or several of the following:
- Registration fees of Persian course
- Registration fees of University of Tehran
- Living expenses (single-married)
- Contract for any loss
- Monthly stipend in special cases
Note: applicants who are under other scholarship are ineligible and financial need is not a criterion for this award.
How to apply?
Applicants are required to send their inquiries at email@example.com
For more information visit the website of University of Tehran Scholarship