Opportunity ID 8355
There are 21 awards offered to international applicants by UNSW business school for pursuing their higher education degrees in Australia, those applicants who have completed their articulation pathway qualification from an approved overseas partner institution or high performing international students that have completed the UNSW Foundation Studies program can apply.
The scholarship will cover only the tuition fee and applicants can apply for multiple scholarships at the same time.
Deadline: 31 July 2019
Benefits: $ 15000 for 1 year
Location: Sydney, Australia
Number of scholarships: 21
Level of study:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Applicants must have covered one of their degree (Bachelor/Master) in UNSW’s partner institution or UNSW Foundation Studies stream.
- Applicants must have completed the commerce studies of actuarial commerce of UNSW before starting their next programs.
- Applicants must receive an admission letter and be commencing one of UNSW’s program before the deadline.
- Not have previously started any undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must have not been awarded previously by UNSW
- High school leaver:
- Latest year 12 School Report
- ATAR or IB Result if applicable
- Other certificates
- Undergraduate and postgraduate:
- High school diploma
- ATRA or IB result or equivalent
- Other activities certificate
- Reference letter
Note: all of the applicant’s documents must be in PDF file.
Applicants will be evaluated by their:
- academic achievements
- Leadership skills in school, workplace or community will be considered
- Other activities including sport, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience which is performed by the applicants
- Applicants commitments to continue their studying a degree in the UNSW Business School.
How to apply:
- Fill the online application form
- The application form is available here
UNSW business school international pathways award Official Link