Opportunity ID 6170
Are you a change maker? Do you have solution for global challenges? Are you passionate about UN SDGs?
If yes, apply to UNLEASH 2019.
UNLEASH is a global innovation lab is going to gather up to 1000 talents for collaboration on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The program is fully funded, covering all expenses during one week in November 2019. Through this program you will work in teams of 4-5 people to find new solutions for SDGs and find the way to move them in implementation stage.
UNLEASH is recognized as one of the most influential sustainable brand across the world, which will be continued up to 2030. The participants will join form 143 countries working on 370 solutions for SDGs, with +300 Organizations partners.
In 2019 the program will be held in Shenzhen, China. if you are one of those talented person passionate about sustainability, having solution for the most pressing problem of the world, it is a golden chance for you to share your idea and be part of this amazing program.
- SDG3- Good Health and Well-being
- SDG4- Quality Education
- SDG6- Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDG7- Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG9- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG11- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG12 Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG13- Climate Action
- Announcement date: March 18 2019
- Deadline: April 18, 2019
- Program date: November 6-13, 2019
- Welcome day: November 6, 2019, introduction of the Shenzhen City, introduction of the SDG’s, introduction of the participant to each other.
- SDG innovation Lab: 7-11 November
- Award show date: 12-13 November, in this day the most influential people in the world will talk about the importance agenda of 2030.
Who are eligible to apply?
- Be interested in more development programs with UNLIEASH
- The age of the applicant should be between 20-30 years
- Be able to solve one of the most pressing problem of the world.
- Have a creative and innovative mind
- Have the ability of engaging with peers and experts.
- Be proficient in English language
- Be able to work in global context field.
UNLEASH is looking for:
Entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, academics and technical experts:
- Applicant must have lunched for profit or non-profit organizations, start-ups or campaigns
- The applicant should be working for the improving the company in different field like R&D, Business and etc.
- An academic applicant with depth content knowledge, like via courses, research project, or PhD.
- The candidate who has possess skills, tools and skills of physical or software based solutions
Benefits of the program:
- Traveling cost
- Accommodation cost
How to apply?
Applicants are requested to apply online using the link between.
For more information please visit UNLEASH