Opportunity ID 11691
University of South Florida (USF) offers a wide range of scholarships for international students from Afghanistan and other countries. If you are intended to pursue your undergraduate or graduate studies in the USA, you can apply to opportunities available at the University of South Florida.
Deadline for Undergraduate studies: January 13, 2020
Deadline for graduate studies: May 13, 2020
Following scholarships are available for international students:
Fresh Undergraduate students who qualify the scholarships can apply to the following opportunities:
- USF Green & Gold Presidential Award offering 48000 USD in total (up to 12000 USD per year for students who have a GPA of 4.0+ and SAT 1340+ or ACT 29+
- USF Green & Gold Directors Award offering 36000 USD in total (up to 9000 USD per year for students who have a GPA of 3.8+ and SAT 1280+ or ACT 27+
- USF Green & Gold Scholars Award offering 24000 USD in total (up to 6000 USD per year for students who have a GPA of 3.6+ and SAT 1240+ or ACT 26+
- USF Green & Gold Presidential Award offering 4000 USD in total (up to 1000 USD per year for students who have a GPA of 3.5+ and SAT 1180+ or ACT 24+
Graduate students who qualify for graduate research or teaching assistantship can apply assistantship at the time of application.
Other Fully Funded Scholarships you may like:
- Azerbaijan Scholarship for OIC and NAM Member countries
- Brunei Darussalam Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021
- 85 Romania Scholarships for all degrees
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship for Afghanistan and other Islamic countries for the Academic Year 2020-2021
- Turkey Scholarship for Afghanistan and other countries[Fully funded]
Who can apply?
The conditions to study at University of South Florida are different based on the country. International students may find the requirement based on their country here. Conditions for Afghanistan students are as follows:
- have a GPA of 3.0 out of a 4.0 or equivalent and SAT of 1160 or ACT of 24.
- Baccaluria; 12th Grade Graduation Certificate 80 out of 100
- International Baccalaureate (IB) 27
- IGCSE 5Academic subjects with 5 average
- Be proficient in English language meeting minimum requirement for SAT or ACT
- Possess a 4-year bachelor’s degree with GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent.
- GRE scores (or GMAT for business programs ) received within the last five years.
- Have English language proficiency document (TOEFL iBT 79+, IELTS 6.5 or PTEA 53+
How to apply?
applicants should fill and submit an online application form an undergraduate/ graduate program and follow the steps below:
- Pay the application fee of 30 USD.
- check the website for specific requirements based on the student type/program
- Submit your high school or university transcripts in both English and native language.
- Send official required test scores
- Submit a copy of your passport
For more details please visit the website of the University of South Florida