Opportunity ID 3524
No. of Opportunity 50
Fields of study All Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
University of Melbourne offers up to 50 scholarships for undergraduate studies in this university. Students with high academic excellence who want study in Australia at university of Melbourne and seeking a financial support can apply to this scholarship.
Host institution: University of Melbourne
Level of study: Undergraduate
Deadline to apply: late December 2018 (offered annually)
Number of scholarship: 50
Fields of study: all fields
Who can apply?
- Non- Australian and Non- New Zealand citizens who are not a permanent resident of Australia
- Have applied and received unconditional offer for UG studies
- Good achievement in final year
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies
What to this scholarship cover?
- 30 scholarship with a $10,000 tuition fee discount in first year of Undergraduate program
- 10 scholarship with 100% tuition fee discount for full time duration of UG program
Note: those who are receiving 10,000 dollar tuition discount can also apply for full tuition fee waiver
Related: Apply to University of Canterbury Scholarship in New Zealand
How to apply?
Applicants do not need to apply for this scholarship. All students who have applied to the university and have obtained an unconditional offer from the university are eligible and will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
If you have not apply to the university, you can apply to the university for first semester by late December. You can find your interested course on university website, read the requirements and visa eligibility, then prepare your documents and apply online. Please note that the application fee for University admission is AUD 100.
Official link of Melbourne International undergraduate scholarship: melbourne-international-undergraduate-scholarship