Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 600
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 2824
The University of Melbourne in australia offers around 600 graduate research scholarships for domestic and international students to study at university of Melbourne.
Domestic and international students who have applied or are currently enrolled in a research course can apply for Graduate Research Scholarships to pursue a Master’s by research and doctoral degrees at the University of Melbourne. Scholarships are merit-based and cover tuition fees and a stipend for living costs.
Applications opening date: 1 Jan 2022
Applications for Admission deadline: 31 October 2022
Total award value: Full tuition fee and up to 110,000 dollar
Fields: All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded: 600
Benefits of Australia Graduate Research Scholarships:
- Tuition fees for Master by research degree (2 years) and Doctoral degree (4 years)
- Living expenses of $32,000 per year, including paid sickness, maternity and parenting holiday
- $2000 Allowances for students who move in from places out of victoria and 3000 dollar for students moving from outside Australia
- International students will also be provided with Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- IsDB & Türkiye Scholarships for Muslim Countries & Communities in Turkey
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship for the Academic Year 2021-2022 (Closed Now)
- Fulbright Scholarship for Afghanistan
- ADB scholarship at International University of Japan
- Chinese University program
- Destination Australia Scholarships for Australian and International Students
Who can apply:
- Is an Australian or International student
- Have applied or are currently admitted to a research degree (Master’s or Doctoral) at Melbourne University.
Entry REquirement for Melbourne University:
- Have at least a four year Australian Bachelor’s degree or overseas equivalent with over 75%.
- Have done your final year research project or component.
- Meet English language requirements:
- studied a bachelor’s degree in the last two years in English or
- have TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English, Cambridge English Advanced
- Meet School-specific Requirements
How to apply:
New students who have applied for a research course (Master or Doctoral) before the related course deadline, will be taken into consideration automatically for the Scholarships. But if you have been offered or are currently admitted in a graduate research course, you must complete and submit the online application form before the related course deadline. A scholarship application notification will be sent to you within 7 days.
If you have not applied yet, find your course and check the eligibility if you can apply before the course and scholarship deadline.
Scholarships are merit-based, and they will be awarded to students based on their academic achievements, relevant professional experience, publications, completion of the same level degree as the research degree Scholarship that the student is applying for, and the Students’ research skills.
For more details about this scholarship please visit the University of Melbourne.