Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSNot RequiredTOEIC
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
About the scholarship
State University of Malang (UM), in an official letter to the Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan, has announced the award of scholarships to Afghan students to encourage them to apply and pursue their education at the bachelor’s, master and doctoral levels in Indonesia for the academic year of 2021 (starting date). The scholarship includes abundant benefits and is a great chance for you to apply. If you would like to study in Indonesia, then prepare to apply.
Deadline: 4th May 2021 (no late applications will be accepted)
Host University: State University of Malang (UM),
Study levels: all levels
Fields of study: Different (wide range of programs– see the link below)
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Language course fees
- Enrolment fee
- Flight ticket
- 1,500,000 Indonesian Rupees as monthly allowance
- Candidates should not own Indonesian citizenships;
- Candidates high school grade percentage should be at least 70% for bachelor and GPA for the postgraduate course (master/Ph.D.) should not be less than 65%;
- Should hold a high school degree for bachelor, a bachelor for master and a master degree for doctoral to apply;
- Have a copy of passport with at least two years validity;
- Documents should be translated into English;
- High school and university documents should have been attested by the Higher Education and Foreign Affairs Ministries of Afghanistan;
- Should be below 25 years old (for bachelor); under 35 (for master); and under 40 years of age (for PhD level);
How to apply?
You can apply online for the scholarship. Please note that the deadline is sharply closing so prepare your documents ASAP and apply.
It is brought to the attention of applicants interested to apply that they should complete the online application process and if successful, after getting admitted by the university, can visit the ministry 21st booth, general reception office, submit their admission letter to receive further documents and process their application from MoHE’s side.
For more information about the scholarship, you can contact [email protected].
For more information about the programs, and scholarship conditions you can read the attachment here.