Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially Funded
Language of Instruction Persian
Opportunity ID 3241
If you want to study your bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD in Iran, the University of Guilan offers great scholarships for international students. International students especially students from Iran neighboring countries such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, and Iraq, and CIS Russia countries such as Azerbaijan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Belarus, Georgia, ….) can apply to the University of Guilan Scholarship for International Students to grab this opportunity. The University of Guilan is ranked among 200-250 world’s best young Universities.
Number of scholarship: limited
Level of studies:
- Master degree
- 1st semester: June 21
- 2nd Semester: October 22
Field of study: programs offered by the Iran Ministry of Science, Research and technology including the following:
- Agriculture Sciences
- Art & Architecture
- Basic Sciences
- Literature and Humanities
- Natural Resources and Marine Sciences
- Physical Education
Organization: Guilan University
What Does this Scholarship Cover?
The scholarship provides the following:
- Full tuition fee
- Health Cover
- Free Transportation
- Subsidized Food
- Accommodation (Dormitory) will be offered in paid status.
- And etc.
- Any preparatory program
There are two types of Scholarships
- Type A: covering the entire tuition fees
- Type B: Covering 50% of tuition
Scholarship Duration: Duration of the study program.
Who is eligible to Apply?
You will be eligible to apply to this scholarship if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Not be working in military
- Are a resident of any country other than the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Do not hold Iran permanent residency
- Not be applying for a permanent visa
- Meet the admission requirements
- Are proficient in the Persian Language
Related: read about China scholarship in the Northwestern Polytechnic University
What Documents are required?
- Educational documents ( Diploma and transcripts)
- Recommendation letter (for Master and PhD)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Image (max 50 KB in Size)
- Application form #2
Note: the first three documents mentioned above should not exceed 100 KB.
Applicants need to prepare all the required documents and apply online using the online application form of the University of Guilan.
- Apply to the SAorg website HERE
- Send your documents to the Guilan University via email: [email protected] or[email protected]
Read the recent announcement on our new website.