Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSPTE AcademicCambridge qualification
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration One Year
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 147872
About the scholarship
The University of Dundee awards scholarship (Known as “Al-Maktoum College Living Support Scholarship” in MSc Islamic Finance to applicants from over 200 Countries (see the official link below) for the academic year of 2021/22 to pursue their postgraduate degree in Islamic Finance. These scholarships are worth £5,000 for a year. Therefore, if you are looking for an opportunity to study in the UK? If so, this is a unique opportunity for you.
Deadline: there is no specific deadline for application to the scholarship. However, the course has its own deadline according to which applicants have to apply.
Deadline to apply for the MSc course: 1 September 2021 (23:59 UK Time)
Host University: University of Dundee
Country: Scotland, UK
Level of study: postgraduate
Duration: Only one year
Mode of study: full-time
Start dates: September 2021 or January 2022
Field of study: Master of Islamic Finance
Subject area: Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business)
Scholarship value: £5,000 toward tuition fees and Al-Maktoum College provides living support for the students too.
To qualify for receiving this scholarship, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- This scholarship is only open to students of MSc in Islamic Finance.
- Applicants must have accepted their offer of entry to undertake the postgraduate program (whether conditional; or unconditional offer)
- Pursue a full-time study in the available course/ degree program.
- Classify as an international fee-paying student by the university.
- Have already secured and met the eligibilities for the University of Dundee Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship 2021/22.
How to apply?
You do not need to submit a separate application form for this scholarship. Your eligibility for it will be assessed based on your application for the MSc in Islamic Finance. The university’s Admissions team will contact Al-Maktoum College after you confirm your award of the scholarship.
Should you have any questions about this scholarship, please email [email protected].