Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSPTE AcademicCambridge qualification
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration One Year
Language of Instruction English
About the scholarship
The University of Dundee awards a number of scholarships for students from a large number of countries (see official link for the full list) for the academic year of 2021/22 to pursue their favorite postgraduate degree in a wide range of study fields. These scholarships are worth £3,000 for one year. So, Are you looking for an opportunity to pursue a degree in one of the UK’s top universities? If so, this is a unique opportunity for you.
Deadline: there is no specific deadline for application to the scholarship. However, individual courses have their own application deadlines according to which applicants should apply. See Postgraduate Courses to see the entry requirements and applying date.
Host University: University of Dundee
Country: Scotland, UK
Level of study: Postgraduate (master/Ph.D. is only tenable for 1st year)
Duration: one year
Mode of study: full-time
Intakes: September 2021 & January 2022
Fields of study:
- Forensic Anthropology
- Forensic and Medical Art
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Art and Design
- Biological/Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Imaging
- Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business)
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Applied Computing
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
- Environmental Science
- Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Nursing and Health Sciences
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Work
Scholarship value: Up to £3,000 toward tuition fees.
The university offers about £3,000 for Alumni Students for one year. Applicants who satisfy the following requirements are eligible to secure this scholarship.
To qualify for receiving this award, applicants must:
- Have applied to pursue a full-time (180 credit) postgraduate taught program starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Have graduated from the University of Dundee, having previously obtained a full undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree, OR;
- Have a direct family member who has previously undertaken a degree at the University of Dundee, having completed a full undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree.
- University of Dundee Alumni Scholarships (Postgraduate) for International Students the UK
- University of Dundee Undergraduate Scholarships for South Asian Countries in the UK
- University of Dundee International Postgraduate Scholarship in Islamic Finance in the UK
- Norah Simpson Postgraduate Scholarship 2021-22 in the United Kingdom
How to apply?
If you are currently studying for a postgraduate taught degree at Dundee University, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
If you are not a direct graduate of the university, but someone as your immediate family member has graduated from the University of Dundee, then please contact with [email protected].
You will have to provide your current application reference, together with proof of your relation with the Alumni Student and a copy of their student ID reference or their degree certificate.
See the list of courses HERE and apply for them.
Should you have any questions about this scholarship and the application process, please email [email protected].
Please go to the Source Link of the scholarship for more details and other scholarships you may be eligible for.