Opportunity ID 8679
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
According to the International Labour Organization reports, in 2030, 80 Million jobs will be lost due to global warming. And, despite increasing hunger, poverty day by day, the world Health organization announced that 9 out of 10 people breathe unclean weather, it becomes a huge problem around the world.
Nowadays, the climate change impacts and threatens our daily life from our food system to the health of our oceans to the air we breathe, the future of youth generations are in danger, this is the universal problems to be focused on seriously, and make the best solution for changing and saving the planets.
In this fellowship, journalists reporting from all over the globe can take part, and expected to present the solution for the global challenges. The participants will have direct access to the UN experts and activists on the frontlines of global progress. During the program, the government’s representatives, leaders, a climate scientist and young people from different countries engaged together to work. Apply today.
Deadline: March 6, 2020
Program date: 2021
Duration: 5 days
Location: New York, USA
Benefits of the program:
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation costs and meals
- Lodging costs
- Access to exclusive meetings the issues that impact lives around the world.
Who can apply:
- Journalists reporting who are interested in
- Foreign affairs
- Justice and equality issues
- Climate change
- UN Secretary-General’s Climate Action Summit
- The UN Youth Climate summit
- Global student climate strikes
- The launch of the special report on the ocean and cryosphere in a changing climate
- The sustainable development goals summit
- A high-level meeting on universal health coverage
- Short cover letter
- Related writing samples
How to apply:
Applicants must fill the online application form and send the mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the online application form
For more information, please visit the link.