Opportunity ID 8900
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
UNICEF Afghanistan in collaboration with Afghanistan Photography Association launch a photography competition across the Country under the title: (Each child, Each right) as a part of the UN Children Rights Convention ( CRC) 30th years commemoration.
Three winners will be selected among professional photographers and three from amateur photographer/ telephone Photographer to be awarded precious prizes.
In addition, the best 30 photos will printed and displayed in three places of Kabul city.
Who can apply?
- Have the citizenship of Afghanistan country
- The pictures should be from Afghanistan
- The photographs should show the life of Afghan children
- The photographs should display hope
- The pictures should be taken between January 1, 2019 and September 9, 2019
- The pictures should not have been previously published in other resources
- The instructions should be observed in the photos.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply
How to apply?
Applicants can submit maximum three photos following the instructions:
- The title / caption of the photos should answer the following six questions: who? Where? When? What? How? Why
- The pictures should have the quality of minimum 2000 x 3000 pixel or 6 Mega Pixels without compression. Photos with the quality of 3000 x 4000 pixels or more will be preferred.
- The photographers whose photos are selected for award / expo will be contacted for photos with better quality.
- All the photographers should observe the ethics principles in preparing the reports regarding the children.
- All photographers should fill and sign the release form and consent form
- Photographers should send their photo(s) with caption and signed application form to the submission email email@example.com
- The unicef has the right to publish the best 30 photos and will be credit as below:
© UNICEF-Afghanistan/number of photo and year/photographer
Original format of the photos:
- Size: 2000×3000 pixels (6 MB at least)
- Format: RAW / JPEG FINE
- Keep the photos for UNICEF edition
- Keep the photos order according to the orders they are captured
- Do not process the photos beyond the technical standards
For More information please visit the UNICEF Afghanistan or Afghanistan Photography Association