Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 12 To 24 Months
Language of Instruction EnglishFrench
Opportunity ID 13447
About the call
UNESCO provides funds for international, national organizations, public, governmental, non-government and non-profit institutions to support them for the implementation of their projects for 12 to 24 months in a developing country. The focus of the program is on sustainable development. The vision of the program is to support a creative economy in developing countries and contribute to the UN 2030 Agenda of SDGs.
Deadline: 15 June 2022
Proposal submission language: English or French
Project implementation period: 12 to 24 months
Amount of Prize: 100,000 USD Dollars
Only the applicants who fulfill the following requirements can apply/be nominated for UNESCO international fund for cultural diversity:
- Official authorities and organizations, non-governmental international institutions who are working and active in one of the eligible countries.
- National and International Non-governmental organizations must be registered in countries Parties to the 2005 Convention
- The project focus should be on the introduction or elaboration of strategies and policies that make a direct impact on the building, production, distribution of, and access to cultural diversity such as artistic expressions, cultural goods, services, and activities.
- Must have a positive impact on empowering the human and institutions of public sectors, civil society, non-governmental organizations in developing countries.
- Online application form
- Official document of your organization that shows your organization is public or governmental in a developing country.
- Official documents that show your organization is non-governmental and non-profit is a party to the 2005 convention.
- Official documents that show the type of international organizations.
Note: all documents can be in English or French.
List of eligible countries:
|Antigua and Barbuda||Comoros||Haiti||Nicaragua||South Sudan|
|Barbados||Djibouti||Jordan||Palestine||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Benin||Ecuador||Lao People’s Democratic Republic||Peru||Uganda|
|Bolivia (Plurinational State of)||Egypt||Lesotho||Qatar||Ukraine|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||El Salvador||Madagascar||Republic of Korea||United Arab Emirates|
|Botswana*||Equatorial Guinea||Malawi||Republic of Moldova||United Republic of Tanzania|
|Burkina Faso||Ethiopia||Mauritania||Saint Kitts and Nevis||Uzbekistan|
|Burundi||Gabon||Mauritius||Saint Lucia||Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)|
|Cambodia||Gambia||Mexico||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Viet Nam|
|Central African Republic||Ghana|
|Armenia||Costa Rica||India||Nigeria||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Bangladesh||The Democratic Republic of the Congo||Jamaica||Oman||Togo|
How to apply?
Read the guidelines, prepare the requested documents, and submit your proposal using the online application form below.
Read the complete details on the Call here or Visit the UNESCO website to get more information. You can also contact the 2005 Convention UNESCO Secretariat at: [email protected] should you have any questions.
- Apply to UNESCO International Literacy Prizes 2022
- UNESCO Youth Eyes On the Silk Roads International Photo Contest
- 2022 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation
- UNESCO Call for Proposals for ‘2022 Silk Road Youth Research Grants’ ($10,000 grant)
- UNESCO’s Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report 2021/2 International Photo Contest
- Summer School in “Cinema Human Rights and Advocacy” in Italy (Certificates & Scholarships Offered)
- Media and Communication Specialist Job Announced by UNESCO
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: 2nd International Agrobiodiversity Congress (A 3-Day Conference)