Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 40
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration ONE WEEK
Language of Instruction English
The Asia Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) is providing a platform for young people where they can meet, share and work together for their empowerment and driving changes towards a Culture of Peace at diverse levels.
APCEIU is organizing the 7th Youth leadership Workshop on Global Citizenship and Education (GCED).
Therefore, young leaders who are between the ages of 19 – 28 and interested to enhance their education and capacity in implementing GCED can apply to participate in this workshop.
Number of youth leaders: 40
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Application Deadline: May 23, 2021
Program dates: 7-21 June 2021 (one-week workshop)
Organizers and partners:
- APCEIU & UNESCO
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of Korea
- GCED Youth Network
- Narrative building
- Developing youth advocacy
- Reflection and Syntheses
- Experiential learning and study visits, and
- Cultural exchange
Besides learning and enhancing your capacity on GCED, you are will receive the following assistance:
- Local transportation during the workshop
- Two-round international airfare to and from Seoul
- Call for Regional Curators: UN-Habitat and GCoM’s Innovate4Cities Conference (I4C) 2021_Virtual
- UNWTO Global Rural Tourism Startup Competition 2021 for Startups and Entrepreneurs
- International Online Master’s Degree Programme ‘Sustainable Transition” by Justus Liebig University Giessen
Who can apply?
- Be from Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient or UNESCO member countries
- Born between the ages of (19-28)
- Have at least two years of active experience in Youth activities
- Applicants should complete e-learning courses
- Have proficiency in English both in writing and speaking.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply for participating in the GCED workshop online.
For more information about the program, visit the Official Link.