Opportunity ID 8788
The UN Youth Climate Summit provides the opportunity for a young leader who is active in the climate action area and making solutions to showcase at the United nations.
In this program, participants will engage with decision-makers on the defining issue of the time. The young activists, innovators, entrepreneurs, and change-makers who are committed to combating climate change at the pace and scale needed to meet the challenge are highly encouraged to take part.
Deadline: 18 August 2019
Program date: 21 September 2019
Location: United Nation Headquarters, New York
Duration: 3 days
Benefits of the program:
- Participants will have the opportunity to publish their works with UNA-USA and other outlets.
- Will meet the global leaders and change-makers and built a network.
- Communications, workshops, training and etc.
- Applicants can take part either in person and online.
- All expenses must be paid by applicants
- There is no grantee for accessing the in-person participation
- The applicants are encouraged to virtual participation
- Applicants are required to participate in one of virtual training before attending to the summit.
- Applicant’s age must be between 14-29 years
- Be an active member of UNA-USA
- Be able to demonstrate writing and social media skills.
- Have the interests to continue writing for UNA-USA throughout the year
- Provide a Resume
- Write an essay about the reason for becoming a 2019 blogger fellow at the UN youth climate Summit and how will you use this opportunity to spread the word about the vital work of the UN (Maximum 250 words).
How to apply:
Interested applicants must fill out the online application form.
For further information, please click here