Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 5
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 73522
Overview of the scholarship
Applications for the University College Maastricht (UCM) scholarships are now open. UCM offers scholarships to five highly motivated bachelor candidates within the framework of a program and for the A.Y. of 2021/22 that gives the students the freedom to pursue their own interests. Students at UCM will be part of a diverse yet supportive academic community that encourages discussion and debate.
Application deadline: 5 January 2021
Host Institution: Maastricht University (UM)
Degree level: Bachelor’s
Fields of study: More than 150 courses in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Sciences
Duration: 3 years
UCM offers a fully-funded scholarship, which covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Living costs
- Visa application costs
- Health and liability insurance
- UCM is a Liberal Arts and Sciences Honors College that provides small-scale and personalized bachelor’s education.
- At UCM, students will be part of a truly international community, working and socializing with students from more than 50 countries.
- The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020-21 in France
- Announcement on Bangladesh Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. Scholarships for the OIC Member States
- Saudi Arabia Scholarships for Afghanistan
All candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants apply and get admission into the Liberal Arts & Sciences program of UCM for the September intake
- Candidates possess high qualifications, be a low-income student from a non-EU/EEA country, and do not have an EU/EEA passport
- Do not hold any current enrolment at UCM.
As English is the medium of instruction in this study program, your English language skills must be good enough for you to study intensive and challenging academic courses taught in English. However, TOEFL & IELTS are not required.
Evaluation and selection process
UCM tries hard to attract highly motivated students with a genuine academic interest.
Furthermore, UCM will undertake a competitive and excellence-based assessment of the complete applications in January/February 2021.
Notification of result
UCM will inform all applicants of the outcome in April 2021.
How to apply?
You can apply online for this scholarship via the university’s website.
Complete the following steps in your application:
Register for the program on offer here.
Upload the following documents in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in MyUM on the site.
- A filled out the application form.
- Official evidence of financial circumstance, e.g., recent (parental) tax return and/or a copy of last paycheck(s)
- A copy of your valid passport.
- A recent passport picture.
- A copy of your most recent transcript and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it.
- A letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
Read more about the required documents here.
Note: Remember that scholarship applications through email will not be taken into consideration.
For additional details of the scholarship, visit UCM Scholarship.