Opportunity ID 2165
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Turkiye Scholarship program is one the greatest educational opportunity for Afghanistan and other developing countries. Interviews are about to begin these days, it is recommended to check your email so that you do not miss the interview.
Number of interviewee: 6000
Number of participating countries: 50
Number of interview location: 60
Considering 5000 available scholarship and large number of applications, the chances are obviously limited. Turkey Scholarship is offered in 3 rounds this year. 6000 students are selected for 2nd round Scholarship from 50 countries to be interviewed. But you may increase your chance by improving the following sample rules for handling the interview.
Related: read about TRT World Academy Fellowship in Turkey
According to the 2015 announcement of Turkiye burslari, the interviews of Turkey Scholarship consist the following:
- Introduction of Committee member and interviewee
- Checking the documents, making sure that you have the original documents submitted in the application
- applicants motivation for applying: answering why you wish to study in Turkey, your motivation and reason
- Academic knowledge and career goals;
You may explain your expectation from higher education in Turkey and your achievements, your future plan. You may be asked about your academic field of study that you have completed or want to start.
- Conclusion: the committee will give information on when and where your interview will be announced. and you can ask the question you may have.
All the applicants are advised to check their email and prepare themselves for the interview. You may try a demo interview with your friend to make yourself more prepared for interview.