Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Various
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 To 3 Years
The applications for the Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2020 for the Academic year of 2021-2022 have finally opened. There is NO IELTS/TOEFL Tests requirement for applicants whose Bachelor & Master Degrees are in English to be enrolled in Master & Ph.D. Degree Scholarship in Japan. Tokyo University Scholarships are awarded in coordination with the Japanese MEXT organization, who have the authority to finalize applicants given by the University for the Scholarship awarding. These scholarships are fully-funded and available to all international students.
Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship Details
Deadline: 30 Oct 2020
Location: Japan, Tokyo
Host University: Tokyo University of Technology
Degree levels: Master’s & PhD
Duration: Master’s 2 years and Ph.D. 3 years
Fields: MEXT scholarships almost offer any academic discipline but for particular courses see the list below.
Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship in Japan is covering the Following Fields in Masters & Doctoral Degree & Combined Masters & Doctoral Program:
- Life Science and Technology
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
MEXT University-recommended Scholarships at the University of Tokyo in Japan are a Fully Funded Scholarship & will cover Most of the costs of the Student, such as.
A monthly allowance of:
- 147,000 Yen/Month (for a Master’s Program student).
- 148,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees are not payable by students. Also, MEXT Scholars Don’t Require to Pay Application Fee.
Round Travel Ticket costs will be provided to/from Japan to applicants’ Home Countries.
International candidates fulfilling the conditions given below are eligible:
- International students from any world’s nationality and from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must have been born on or following April 2, 1985.
- Candidates must apply for the degree course that they studied at their previous university level or a related field.
- There is NO Need for Language Test for Those students whose language of instruction was in English. Therefore, they can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University to this scholarship.
How to apply?
You should submit the application online. You can apply to Tokyo University directly by emailing your application form and supporting documents. Tokyo University then nominates the selected students to the MEXT Organization for the final allocation of scholarships.