Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSOther
Fields of study All
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration One Year
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 2295
About the scholarship
Applications for Think Big scholarship at the University of Bristol are now open for the A.Y. 2021. International students with a bachelor’s degree may now take the opportunity to apply to the University of Bristol and postgraduate scholarship to study in the UK. The new Think Big scholarship scheme is willing to offer merit-based scholarships for eligible applicants from all around the globe. Applicants can apply for awards that are meant to cover tuition fees.
Level of study: Master & PhD degree
Type of master degree: Taught
Fields of study: Any
Duration: One year
Institution: University of Bristol
Scholarship value/benefit: £5000, £10,000 & £ 20,000 toward the tuition fees of students
First Round Deadline: 29 March 2021 (10 am UK Time) Result notification: 26 April 2021
Second Round Deadline: 14 June 2021 (10 am UK Time) Result notification: 9 July 2021
Who are eligible to apply?
You can apply if you fulfill the following requirements:
- be applying to any postgraduate full-time program at the University of Bristol;
- Commence your studies in September 2021;
- Have the status of an overseas student for fee paying purposes regardless of nationality;
- Not have already received other funding which would be equal to more than the full cost of tuition fees with a Bristol scholarship.
In order to apply you need to have first applied for a postgradaute course on offer at the university and have your application number. Then you can apply online for this scholarship.
- Azerbaijan Scholarships for OIC and NAM Member countries
- IsDB-TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship program in developing countries
- Northwestern Polytechnic University (NPU) Undergraduate Scholarships in China
If you have not applied to the University of Bristol, you can apply online considering the requirements and process of application written below:
- Master’s degree holders from well-known higher education institutions are eligible to apply to a Master’s program.
- Master’s degree holders who have good GPA and evidence of research experience would be able to apply for a Ph.D. program.
- English language proficiency requirements are different for each program. Students are required to achieve the required level of English proficiency to qualify for a place in the chosen program. (details about the level requirements will be available on the website).
Important: In case you didn’t meet the specified English language level for the program, the evaluation committee will review your academic qualifications and will offer you a target grade by taking one of the alternative ways:
- Take the language tests again
- A pre-sessional language course offered by the University
- An IELTS Academic test
- A Qualified English course in your home country
The admission process
Applicants can apply for all the postgraduate programs through the Online Admission Systems here.
Online admissions systems are used to submit all the application details securely online and upload supporting documents. In addition, applicants will receive a confirmation email about the result of their application.
In case, you cannot apply online, you can contact the Enquiries team at this address: [email protected]. For more information about the requirements and application process, you can refer to the website of Bristol University