Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
The Val Wood Prize is providing competition for creative writers and those who are writing optimistic and feel-good stories. This competition is a remarkable opportunity to support writers worldwide. Applicants who meet the requirements can apply.
Deadline: 31 August, 2020.
Winner announcement date: TBC
Place of announcement: special ceremony at Hull Central Library or online.
Benefits of the competition:
- 100 pound will be paid for the winner
- 50 pound will be given to the runner up
- 25 pound will be paid to the two commendations
- The successful letter will be published on the website valeriewood.co.uk and other social media
- The winners will be invited for interviews and photography for public purposes.
- The applicant’s age must be over 16 years.
- The letter must be in the form of an optimistic, feel-good story.
- The title of the story is optional
- The litter must be typed in 2000 words
The submission must be written in English and must not be published on other websites
Published and previous submission will not be accepted
The previous entrants with the new story can apply too.
Applicants are required to submit their original works.
The submission must be as Word or PDF; the PDF submission must not include the entrant’s name as they are judged anonymously.
- The Bergen International Essay Competition
- First Blog Writing Competition by World of Legal Research
- Seedstars World Competition
Applicants interested in this competition can submit their romance or love stories to [email protected]
Please do not forget to write on the subject line of your email: Val Wood Prize: The Next Chapter.
For more information, please follow the link http://valeriewood.co.uk.