Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 3 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 923
Applications are currently open for the Sciences Po Emile Boutmy scholarship 2020-21 for the undergraduate degree. And, through this scholarship, Sciences Po attracts the most talented international students from outside the European Union to pursue an undergraduate degree in an eligible course. Therefore, top-level applicants whose profiles match the admissions criteria of Sciences Po and individual course requirements can apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship.
Application deadline: 28 February 2021
University: Sciences Po University
Degree level: Bachelor
Fields of study: Different
The Emile Boutmy bachelor scholarship program is awarded in many forms as below:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three + a grant to cover part of the living expense of €5000 per year.
- An amount of tuition grant worth €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- A tuition amount of €5,000 each year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- Also, a tuition amount of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- In an exceptional case, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College.
If you do not validate your academic year or decide to defer the scholarship, your scholarship will be lost.
To be considered for the scholarship, students must:
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Be first-year applicants, from a non-European Union country not filing any taxes within the EU.
- Have been admitted to the Undergraduate program of the university.
- Candidates who hold dual citizenship, including EU citizenship, are not eligible.
- Exchange students are also ineligible to apply.
- And, this scholarship may not be cumulated with other scholarships such as Eiffel Scholarship, BGD…etc.
The host institution awards this scholarship according to merit and the type of profile it is seeking in candidates for this program. Social criteria are also of importance.
Besides, the candidates must demonstrate their interest in the program by directly applying in the online bachelor’s degree application form.
How to apply?
Applicants must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in their Sciences Po online application. So, please do remember that no email application for the scholarship will be accepted.
To apply click on the link and follow the instructions on the online application.
Note: Students must state that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application noting that it may want applicants to provide proof of income and documents explaining their family’s financial condition.
If applicable, candidates can submit their language test before the deadline too.
For further information contact the Admissions Department either by filling out this contact form or by phone +33 (0)1 45 49 50 82.
For additional information regarding the program and reading FAQs, visit the Sciences Po website.