Opportunity ID 12841
In 1988, Princess Royal challenged Cranfield University to support the voluntary sector using its skills which led to the creation of Cranfield Trust. The Cranfield Trust has been offering management and technical consultations to other charitable institutions & existing volunteers, several of home are students or alumni of the university since its inception.
Now, Cranfield School of Management and the Cranfield Trust are pleased to award a full scholarship to those who are working for European charity organizations tackling issues like poverty, disability or social marginalization.
Funding value: £36,000
Number of scholarships: 1
Study level: MBA
Eligible countries: every country but (EU members and the UK are preferred).
It covers £36,000 (complete tuition fees)
Who are eligible?
This scholarship program is designed for Executive MBA candidates who are working for a Europeans charity organization or voluntary entity engaged with socially excluded, disabled individuals and poverty-ridden societies.
- Online application form
- A brief essay elaborating on “Why I should study Cranfield MBA and how I think this will foster my contribution to the voluntary sector”.
Note: Essay should de submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection of the successful candidates will be judges based on the followings:
- Application strength and its supporting essay;
- The candidate’s momentum to turn into a leader within the voluntary sector as a result of Cranfield Experience;
- The candidate’s probable contribution to the voluntary activities in the sector in the future;
- Candidates are also predicted to take part to in the work of “The Cranfield Trust” during and after the study period; and
- Selected and short-listed candidates will be informed for a second-panel interview with the Executive MBA Course Director and somebody representing the Cranfield Trust. The interviews will be conducted in mid-December;
How to apply?
In order to be considered for one of the Executive scholarships, please submit an online application for admission to the MBA Programme.
For more details please visit the Official link