Opportunity ID 14135
Language Requirement Not Required
Intel Labs is a world-class company, lead research organization, responsible for organizing Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The company’s mission is to present breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth.
Intel is going to hire new applicants as an intern without considering to color, religion, origin, age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, etc. applicants who are currently enrolled in Ph.D. or MS degree in the field of engineering, computer science or other relevant areas can apply.
Vacancy number: JR0132671
Location: Bangalore, India
Type of program: Internship
Deadline: 31 May 2020
- Applicants newly attending or enrolled in a Ph.D. or MS degree as a full-time student in the field of electrical/engineering, computer science, or engineering-related fields.
- Must have advanced/excellent skills of analyzing, problem-solving, and willing in algorithms.
- Must have experience in software development with excellent coding skills. C/C++ will be preferred.
- Must have significant experience in image processing and classification algorithms.
- Ability to work in a Linux development environment.
- Must be familiar with machine learning algorithms. Preferably deep learning framework.
- Must be familiar with computer networking and systems architecture.
- Online application form
- Personal details
- Update CV/Resume
How to apply:
Interested applicants can fill out the online application form
Visit the Intel official website to gain more details
Visit Scholarship for Afghanistan Website to access more opportunities