Opportunity ID 11821
Taiwan International Graduate Program offered a short term internship opportunity for international applicants who have a master or BS degree. The program will help the applicants to pursue a short term research program, build their networks with other participants with different ethnic and cultural backgrounds, working practically with a prestigious research institute in Taiwan, China. Applicants who wish to develop their new skills and knowledge can apply to this program.
Deadline: 28 February 2020
Program date: May and August 2020
Location: Taiwan, China
Support by: Academia Sinica, the most prestigious research institute in Taiwan.
Duration: 2 months
Level of study: Pre-doctoral research training program
Benefits of the IIP:
- 30000 NTD per month-tax free.
- Traveling cost.
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics.
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Science
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing.
- Applicants who will have been awarded a B.S degree or B.S + M.S dual degree by August 2021.
- Applicants who are pursuing a master degree and holding a B.S degree.
- Applicants with BS or master degrees.
- Update curriculum vitae.
- Statement of purpose.
- Academic transcript and diploma.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Online application form.
How to apply:
- Please upload the requested documents on the online application portal.
- The recommendation letter must be uploaded by the applicant’s recommenders two weeks before the deadline.
- Applicants must post the original academic transcript to the TIGP office two weeks before the deadline.
for further details; please visit the TIGP website