Opportunity ID 11956
The foremost research institution of Taiwan, Academia Sinica, with cooperation with top universities in Taiwan, offered some scholarships in Taiwan, China for international students to pursue their PhD degree in ten fields that span the natural and physical sciences and computation linguistics. Applicants will learn all their programs in English, engage in research environment with global students, enjoy and involve to world-class faculty and state-of-the-art research facilities at Academia Sinica and partner universities. Moreover, the fellowship program will be available for those applicants who got admission and will receive a monthly stipend of about 1100 dollars. Other expenses will be covered by the program as well.
Deadline: 1 February 2020
Number of scholarship: Over 100 Fully-Funded Scholarship
Level of study: PhD
Host institution: Taiwan’s Preeminent Academic Institution @ AS
Type of study: research
Location: Taiwan China
Fields of study:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics in Drug Discovery and Biotechnology.
- Molecular Science and Technology.
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology.
- Nano Science and Technology.
- Molecular Medicine.
- Earth System Science.
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience.
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing.
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology.
Required language: English
Benefits of the Taiwan International Graduate scholarship:
- $34000 NTD (1100 USD Dollar) monthly stipend for the first year. Furthermore, it will be extended for those students with a high ranking of academic performance.
- Traveling expenses for joining to competitive global symposiums and lectures.
- Free language courses.
- Fully-furnished dormitory.
- Access to renowned laboratories.
- Academic transcript of all courses, seminars, and examinations including grades, scores, grading scales and conferences or description of any courses in science and mathematics related to the field of study, applicants have been taken.
- List of essential topics, names of your instructors, the textbooks with their authors that used as teaching sources.
- English langue proficiency documents: TOEFL IBT 79, PBT 550, IELTS 5.5, GEPT high-indeterminate level.
- Native speakers and applicants who studied their degree in English do not require to submit the English language test result.
- GRE result.
- Statement of purpose (explain professional interest and objectives, career goals with past performances, the result of any research you perform, etc.
- Three recommendation letters from your academic professors.
- Additional information about your academic and professional experiences, field of study, published paper and any information that can be supportive for your applications.
- Application form.
How to apply:
- Interested applicants can apply online or submit their application via post.
- If applicants apply online, they required to submit their transcripts and English proficiency certificate by post.
- If you submit your documents via post, provide your documents on sheets of A4-sized paper with a paper clip not staple, bind or laminate your documents.
- Your documents will not be returned. So please submit a copy of your documents not the original.
128 Academia Road, Section 2, Nankang District, Taipei 11529, Taiwan
Click here to download the program instruction, application form, and recommendation letters.
Please visit the TPAI@ AS website for more details and information.