Opportunity ID 5129
The U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan has offered an intensive post-graduate level academic program with study tours for scholars at US institutes.
Deadline: December 21, 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Number of scholarships: 18
Theme of the scholarship:
- American culture and values
- American Politics and political thought
- Contemporary American Literature
- Journalism and Media
- Religious Freedom and Pluralism
- US foreign policy and Youth Workforce Development
- Closing the Skills gap
Benefits of the program:
- Administration cost
- Travel and local transportations in USA.
- Cultural, mailing and incidental allowances
- Health insurance
Who is eligible to apply?
- Be mid-career between the ages of 30 to 50
- Have high motivation
- Be experienced scholars and professionals generally from institutions of higher education or research focused organizations (not-for-profits, think tanks, etc. )
- Have substantial knowledge related to theme mentioned above
- Have graduate degrees
- Be fluent in English language ( 70+ iBT is required)
- Have no prior or limited experience in the U.S.
- Be able to fully participate in the program.
- Not be U.S. citizen or permanent resident of US
How to apply?
- Download and fill the application form provided below.
- Submit the application and required documents to the submission email.
- Application form
- Recommendation letter preferably from the Principal of the School
- Diploma attested by the ministry of foreign affairs and ministry of higher education
Candidates should indicate their full name and program name in the subject line of their email.
You may like: