Opportunity ID 9949
Credit Suisse’s Asia Pacific Markets departments provide the best investment solution to the global institutional client base, solution to trades and markets business model for the trusted Entrepreneurs’ bank in the region.
Now, they offer a 7-week internship opportunity to find the talented applicants who have a creative thought, leadership skills, ability to engage with other people easily, the aim of this program is to build future leaders who add fresh and diverse perspectives.
Details of the program:
Deadline: 25 September 2019
Job Number: 131242
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Type of Job: Full Time
Duration: 7 weeks
Benefits of the internship:
- One-week triaging will be the beginning of the program:
- Undergo a structured summer program
- Gaining exposure to 2 to 3 teams in the APAC Markets in Tokyo
- Developing a project and present to the senior management
- More invaluable on the job training, guidance and mentoring that will further develop the applicant’s knowledge and skills.
Who can apply:
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree or Master degree
- Applicant’s graduation year must be between December 2020-June2021.
- Must be motivated with high creativity
- Have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Applicants must have a keen interest in financial markets.
- Have the skills of coding or have knowledge in mathematics or statistics
- Be proficient in the English language (speaking and writing).
- Have good analytical skills and be a critical thinker
- Must have good leadership skills
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter
- Must be able to build a strong relationship with other team members.
- Have a good communication skill
- Applicants must be principled and committed
How to apply:
Interested applicants can apply online
For further information, please click here