Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 2000
Fields of study All Majors Except Medicine
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 12534
Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India and Study in India provide 2000 scholarships for international students. The scholarship will cover tuition, admission fees, accommodations, and food. Interested students can receive admission from one of the SII partner institutes.
Details of SII scholarship:
Number of scholarships: 2000
Program date: 2022-2023 of the academic year
Deadline: June 20, 2022
- Undergraduate integrated courses: 5 years
- Undergraduate courses: 3 to 4 years based on course duration
- Postgraduate: 2 years
Amount of scholarship: 3500 USA Dollars per student per year
The scholarship amount will cover the following:
- Tuition and admission fees (0-100%)
- other expenses must be covered by the applicants.
- The scholarships amount will be transferred directly to the applicant’s institute.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic records and background in their latest degree they achieved.
- Applicants must pass the Ind-SAT exam, which will be taken by the SII team.
- Applicants must have got admission in one of the SII partner institutes.
Applicants need to send the documents and attested below by the respective institute:
- All of the academic subjects must be passed by the applicants and promoted for the next year.
- Must follow all roles and disciplines successfully.
- Must have at least 75 % attendance must be maintained by the applicants.
- If applicants join an institute different from the one he/she is directed to, must cover their expenses by themselves.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants must apply for one of the partner institutes of Study In India.
Please check the SII website for further information and details about the scholarship and the Ind-SAT exam.
Visit similar Opportunities: