Opportunity ID 9369
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Google presents a unique opportunity for software engineers to get to know the work and environment of Google in many cities in California or Washington, USA. As the software engineer, the candidate will work on the core services and products of Google, and support critical functions of Google’s engineering operations. The program is a paid internship that is 12-14 week long. It offers professional and personal development, community building and an executive speaker series.
In this opportunity, you will be able to work complex solutions of computer science, and develop distributed, scalable software systems. Depending on your background you will be assigned in one of the following sectors:
- Products and Systems Development
- Engineering Productivity
- Site Reliability
- Deadlines: September 13, 2019
- Locations: In one of the California or Washington cities, USA
- Duration: 12-14 weeks
- Applying the knowledge obtained in Computer science courses to real-world challenges
- Analysis of the information and evaluation of results to select the best solution for effective challenges solution.
- development of scripts for routine tasks automation.
- Creation and supporting an innovative and productive team including peers, managers and teams.
- Current student in the computer Science or other related field (technical)
- Have experience in systems algorithms or software
- Have experience in software development in programming languages (one or more general purpose)
- Examples of coding in one these programs: Java, Python, C++
- PREFERRED qualities:
- Have legal papers to work in USA
- He/she will return to a program (degree) after the end of the internship
- Experience in one or more of these: Java, Python, C or C++
- Experience with some of the following: Unix/Linux environments, machine learning, web application development, distributed and parallel systems, networking, information retrieval, security software development, and/or developing large software systems.
- High Proficiency in English Language
How to apply:
For more information please go to the official website of Google Careers.