Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
About the challenge
Applications are now open for the Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge. The challenge rewards those inspiring, innovative, and outstanding individuals who have an idea to solve a social or environmental problem. The challenge will take you from idea to practice and bring your idea to life while enabling you to polish your social business skills.
Deadline: July 16, 2021
Organizer: Social Shifter
Evaluation Period: July 17 – August 9, 2021
Incubation Period for Finalists: Aug 10 – Sept 17, 2021
Shortlisted teams receive exhaustive mentoring and training to expand on and pitch their ideas.
Prizes and Awards announcement: 27-29 September 2021
Prizes and benefits
- Finalists and best solution submitters will win a cash prize of up to 10,000 $.
- All candidates will receive FREE e-learning, specialized project development support, and access to mentors as well as to a network of like-minded young change-makers.
- The first 500 applicants will also win a VIP Ticket to the Social Enterprise World Forum 2021.
- Also, finalists will gain global recognition and exposure at the Social Enterprise World Forum 27-29 Sept 2021.
- Applicants who are between the ages of 18-30 from any country and with a world-changing are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have an awesome idea for tackling a social or environmental problem can apply.
- The challenge is seeking a business solution no matter for-profit or non-profit but must be at an initial stage (less than one year old idea).
The judging jury will evaluate submission according to the following criteria:
How to apply?
Applicants can register online for the challenge and submit their ideas after completing the requirements of registration by the deadline.
Note: Applicants can register individually or as a team (up to five members). Team participation is strongly encouraged.
For more information about this contest, please refer to the official link.