Opportunity ID 5140
Deadline: December 9, 2018 Location: Singapore
Result notification: February 2019 Workshop date: March 2019 Duration: 4 days
Organizer: Singapore International Foundation
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) launches annual workshop to equip, enable and inspire young changemakers to transform their social enterprise ideas to reality.
Through this program you will have the opportunity to expand your network of social entrepreneurs, know the power of ideas.
Individuals and teams can apply to this program.
- Learning from and interacting with leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth
- Opportunity to expand the network
- Participation in dialogues and business clinics for learning for the experts
- Presenting your business idea or proposals
- Grants up to SGD$20,000 for developing your social enterprise
Short-listed proposal will have the opportunity to get an eight month overseas study visit, mentorship scheme and the final pitch
Cost and coverage:
- Participation at this workshop is free but you need to cover your travel cost and
- Meal and transportation during the workshop is covered by SIF
- Shortlisted teams’ expenses for post-workshop components after the workshop will be covered by SIF including:
- Flight ticket (up to S$800 per round trip/person)
Lodging for overseas study visit and attending the final pitching Who can apply?
- Be 18 to 30 years old
- No nationality restriction
- Individuals and teams are eligible to
- Applicants should have social enterprise ideas and want to develop it
A business plan is required for participation using the template. (English) Required documents for application:
- Business plan overview including summary guideline and business model canvas
- Group or individual photo
- SE logo if available
Apply online before the deadline.