Opportunity ID 8723
City, University of London is categorized into 5 school that has forty academic departments and centers. It offers many forms and levels of degrees and certificates. One of those degrees can be yours if you get selected for the online courses in post-registration MSc programs.
IES or International Excellence Scholarships presents a unique opportunity for those who wish to continue their education post-registration MSc programs.
Besides having the opportunity to use materials and support from the university, the applicants will have a grant of £1000-£5000 that will be given to the successful applicants.
- This is not a fully-funded scholarship
- The candidates will be shortlisted by a selection panel.
- The amount (fund) will be deducted from September 2018 as well as September 2019 fee installments.
- Must be a self-funded post-graduate student (not form UK or EU)
- Not a recipient of any other scholarship
- He/she must have been offered a place in one of the full-time MSc programs
- MSc Adult Mental Health Nursing, and MSc Speech and Online Therapy applicants are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Must be in the first year their postgraduate studies of the university (SHS program)
- Must show clinical and academic excellence as well as commitment and enthusiasm for continuing it
How to apply:
Deadlines: 2019 applicants is August 2019 & 2020 applicants is December 2019
Location: City, University of London, Northampton Square, London, United Kingdom
To start your application, please download the application form here.
After filling your application, please send it to email@example.com (Our Postgraduate Administration team)
To contact us, please call us at +44 (0)20 7040 5060 or to make an inquiry click here.
For more information, please click here.