Opportunity ID 10234
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Egitimyildiz Academy, in cooperation with the UN Commission in Turkey, is conducting short-term training courses for a number of educated countries in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and Tunisia. This program is offered in short and intensive courses and completely free of charge so that applicants can participate in the course after passing the entrance exam.
According to the agreement of the Board of Directors and consultants of the United Nations, the quotas of the following countries are as follows:
Iraq: 65 people
Syria: 22 people
Afghanistan: 57 people
Libya: 12 people
Tunisia: 19 people
In these courses, we try to prepare university graduates for management and entry into the market.
Topics will include:
- The psychology behind starting a business and processes involved;
- Business formats;
- Market research;
- The importance of cash flow.
- The role of human resources in organisations
- Recruitment and interviewing techniques
- Human industrial relations
- Training and development
- Remuneration and administration
- Project management and terminology, the project life-cycle;
- Effective project teamwork, managing stakeholders;
- Team development, project stages and project planning;
- Budgeting and scheduling, Critical Path methodology;
- Project control and Earned Value;
- Risk management and effective negotiation;
- Causes of project failure and how this can be avoided;
- Effective meeting management and project closure;
- Making use of Microsoft Project, an introduction (computer lab session);
- Project presentations.
Benefits or Financial aid:
The Academy provides the following:
- Free accommodation and food
- 950 TL of monthly payment
- Free Travel Cost
- Student Shopping Coupon
NOTE: Students are NOT allowed to work during their studies.
Who can apply?
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Must pass the entrance exam and interview.
How to apply?
Applicants should download the application form, fill and send it along with the CV/resume to the email address provided below.
The date and place of exam will be notified to the applicants 3 days prior to exam.
Afghan applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org