Opportunity ID 10003
A short term course designed for the South Asian Women who are running or leading their own business successfully, this course provides international trade methods and way to grow the business lessons for the participants, so if you operate a successful business or play a leadership role within a business and interested to attend a short term course in Australia, so do not miss this chance.
Deadline: 20 September 2019, 11:59 PM AEST
Result announcement date: 9 October 2019
Program date: 17-29 November 2019
Duration: 12 days
Location: Melbourne and Sydney, Australia
What applicants learn during the course:
- Learning how doing business in and with Australia
- Increase network with other women entrepreneurs from South Asia and Australia
- Develop their business
- Applicants must lunch and operate a successful business or have a leadership role within a business
- Be proficient in English (speaking and writing)
- Have the ability to prove that your business has capabilities to be export
- Be able to travel to Australia
- Be highly interested to increase your business area and capability internationally
Note: the course is appropriate for those businesswomen which their companies are active in export or are looking for export, products.
- Sri Lanka
- Application form
How to apply:
Interested applicants can complete their application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
For further info, please click here