Opportunity ID 10922
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The USAID’s Women in Economy (WIE) project offer short term program for female applicant to learn the professional methods of translation in Kabul, Afghanistan. Job seekers who wish to work in the related field, or those employee who want to develop their translation skills, and have good English language skills can take part to this program, this course will be in two shifts of the day, and applicants will be engaged with the professional skills of translation, management methods, team working, glossaries creation, freelance translation project, computer-assisted translation tools and etc.
Organization: USAID’s Women in Economy (WIE)
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Duration: 4-Months in two shits: from 8 to 12 AM and 1 to 5 PM
Required language: English
Gender: Female only
- Professional skills of translation.
- Management methods.
- Glossaries creation.
- Computer-assisted translation tools like translation memories, tools for translation project management, and etc.
- Freelance business translation project.
- Team working.
- The applicant’s age must be over 18-years.
- Applicants must have TOEFL, DEL, CEL or other completion of English certificate.
- Must be proficient in one of the national languages (Dari or Pashto) and the English language (fluent in speaking and writing).
- Must have good computer skills (MS. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Applicants must live in Kabul
- Identity card
- Update curriculum vitae
How to apply:
Interested applicants can send their updated cv and identity card to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact 0782024285
Or click here