Opportunity ID 12936
Do you have an impactful, innovative idea in architecture/design, beauty, education, fitness, hospitality, investment, medicine, nutrition, real estate, spa, technology, travel, tourism, etc.? and your idea is related to global wellness industry and looking for any supportive resources to present your ideas for worldwide market and audience?
The Shark Tank Wellness summit is here; this unique global competition is designed and going to take place in November 2020 in Israel, for students from all over the world to submit their innovative business idea. Register yourself or your team, send your plan, and win a trip in Israel and catch up on the prizes.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Deadline: 31 May 2020
- Result announcement: 17 August 2020
- Program date: 10 to 13 November 2020
Number of the winners: 3
The total amount of the prize is 10000 US Dollars:
- First winner: 5000 US Dollars
- Second winner: 3000 US Dollars
- Third winner: 2000 US Dollars
- Traveling costs
- Attend to three- days summit (value 4560 US Dollars)
- Access to all sessions and forums
- Connecting with global leaders.
- Participating in evening gala and social events.
- Applicant’s age must above 18 years.
- Both individuals and teams can apply. (only the leaders with their professor of the groups can join the Global Wellness Summit if applied as a team).
- Undergraduate or postgraduate students can apply for this competition.
- Applicants must be full or part-time students in a university at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a professional mentor/supervisor/advisor.
- Must be able to participate in the global Wellness Summit.
- Concept Submission Forum, answer the question below:
- The general explanation of the wellness idea.
- Specify the beneficiaries and targeted market.
- Make clear your compotator companies, products, and services.
- Why and how your products can be different from the exists services in markets.
- A 1-2 min video must contain wellness ideas and a positive impact on the wellness industry. The video must be published YouTube, Vimeo, or Daly motion and must be the original work.
- Online registration form
Application will be evaluated via the following criteria:
- Project innovation
- Visual appeal or design
- How can the project be related and vital to the wellness industry?
- Business viability.
- Presentation quality.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can register themselves on the online application portal.
Only registered applicants will receive further information.
Have a glance at the competition website to gather more information and details.
- Goethe Talents Scholarships for Musicians in Berlin, Germany
- Five Full Tuition Scholarships at Jacobs University, Germany
- University of Malta Scholarships for MSc. In Applied Oceanography
- International Fellowships in Urban Studies by Urban Studies Foundation
- TWAS & IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowships in Mathematics
- Global Change Makers Essay Competition