Opportunity ID 4864
Language Requirement Not Required
If you are a women micro-entrepreneur supporting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through your business and willing to participate in international Competition to get leadership trainings, Apply to SDG’s & Her Competition organized by World Bank group, Wharton School’s Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research, UN Development Program (UNDP) and UN Women. Successful applicants will participate in world Bank event in Washington with free flight covered by the organizer.
Organizers: World Bank Group
Deadline: December- January 10, 2020
Event time: April 2020
What is the advantages of the participation?
Applicants who are selected as winners will receive:
- a free trip to Washington DC plus
- valuable trainings in leadership
- mentoring opportunity
Who is eligible for SDGs & Her?
Any applicant who fulfill the eligibility requirements below are eligible to apply:
- be Female
- own a business operating at least 3 years
- Own a micro-enterprise having at least one and maximum nine employees
- the annual loan eligibility should be under Ten thousands dollar and annual sales of under Hundred thousand USD.
- own a small-enterprise with at least 10 and maximum 49 employees
- have a loan eligibility of under a Hundred thousand USD or annual sales of under three hundred thousand USD.
How to participate?
Applicants can apply online. Those who have applied in 2018 or 2019 Season of this competition, can use their username and password.
The 2018 season winner were Charlod Magayi from Kenya and Lucy Diwa from Tanzania. You may be this round winner.
2019 season winner were Taxshe owned by Vandana Suri from India and Green Business Innovation owned by Saida Yusupova from Uzbekistan.