Opportunity ID 2839
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Application for transportation Engineering scholarship is open, Applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree and have a citizenship of a country other than Chinese citizenship can apply to this scholarship.
About the scholarship and Program
The Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China is offering “Chinese Government Scholarships” to admitted students from developing countries. The program provides assistance to government officials and research fellows to pursue their master’s and doctor education in China, with the aim of building intellectual capacity and strengthening the economic and social development cooperation between China and students’ home countries. It is hoped that by the completion of the program and acquiring the degree, applicants will embrace a successful professional career in the future.
Number of available enrollments: 25
Location: Central South University (CSU) in China
Duration: two years
Language of instruction: English
Application deadline: June 29, 2018
What Does its Scholarship Covers?
- Tuition fee
- Round-trip international airfare
- Teaching books fees
- Research fees
- English teaching grants
- Graduation thesis guidance fee
- Medical insurance
- 3000 RMB for settlement allowance
- 3000 RMB monthly allowance to cover living expenses
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Must be from developing countries
- Have a Bachelor degree or higher
- English language proficiency: Candidates whose native language is not English or their bachelors’ language of instruction is not English are required to submit an English proficiency certificate; TOEFL iBT (85), PBT (560), or IELTS 6.0 or above in overall band score.
- Be in good health and physical conditions
- Recommended by the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of Chinese Embassy in the their country
- CSU Application Form
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form
- Degrees: An original copy and a photocopy need to be prepared for each degree.
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statement in English explaining the applicant’s academic background, work experience, achievements, and future career plans, including a research plan at Peking University. (1000 words)
- CV (In English)
- Two recommendation letters (one professional and one academic)
- English Language Proficiency Test Results
- Physical Examination Form issued within one month before the submission of application
- Copy of a valid Passport
Interested candidates are required to first apply to Central South University. For this, they need to refer to the university website and complete the “Application Form of Master’s Degree Program in Transportation Engineering (Rail Transportation Equipment)”. Print out the application, sign it with dates and submit it along with the other application documents to this email address: email@example.com.
Then, the applicants must register for an account at the Chinese Scholarship council through the website. They are also required to fill in the online application form, print, write your name and date by hand and post a photo on it.
Note: It must be noted that Students must request the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy for an official recommendation letter. In addition, Submit all the application materials in both hard copy (original and photocopy) and scanned copy to the Chinese Embassy.
For more information please visit Central South University website