No. of Opportunity 371
Fields of study All Subjects
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Opportunity ID 93293
Afghanistan Ministry of higher education has announced that the Government of Saudi Arabia has offered 371 Undergraduate, and postgraduate (Master and PhD) Scholarships for Afghanistan for the academic year of 2020-2021.
Number of scholarships: 371
Location: Saudi Arabia
Institutions: Different universities
Start date of studies: June 2021
Saudi Arab Scholarships benefits:
- Monthly stipend
- Undergraduate Scholarships candidates should have at least 70% of average grade point in the last three years of school and master degree applicants should have obtained at least 65% at their bachelor’s degree.
Saudi Arabia scholarship conditions
Applicants of Saudi Arabia Scholarships scholarships should check the following :
- Applicants should visit their desired university website and select their favorite faculty, apply for it and submit their documents to that university
- The program start date is June 2021.
- Before this time, female applicants should have had their Mahram with them, but from now on, due to the increase in the number of female students at universities, female applicants can study without their relatives or Mahram.
- After receiving the scholarship acceptance from the related university, their acceptance letter along with their documents will be sent to the embassy and ministry of foreign affairs for the visa.
- applicants should meet the requirement and conditions of related university
- Undergraduate applicants should be between 17 and 25 years old.
- Master’s degree applicants should be under 30 years and PhD under 35 years old.
- applicants should have obtained any scholarship from another Saudi Arab organization.
Other Scholarships you may Apply:
How to apply to Saudi Arabia Scholarships:
to apply for Saudi Arabia Scholarships, consider the following steps:
- First, applicants check the university websites HERE.
- Applicants should apply to their desired university.
- After getting the acceptance letter, submit it to the ministry of higher education and complete other forms given by the ministry of higher education.