Opportunity ID 9231
Saudi Arabia offers 371 scholarships for the Afghan Students who want or wish to pursue their higher degree in Saudi Arabia, these scholarships will cover the whole expenses, interested applicants can provide the documents and apply.
Deadline: 1 September 2019
Location: Saudi Arabia
Number of Scholarship: 371
Benefits of the scholarship:
- Health insurance for both applicants and their families who are the residence in Saudi Arabia.
- Two months’ payment for subsistence allowance.
- Three months’ payment for book transferring.
- More facilities will be available for the applicants.
- Discount for the applicant’s foods
- Appropriate housing, educational, social artistic and teaching support from the relevant institution.
- Travel expenses
- Applicant’s age:
- For the bachelor not be more than 25 years
- For Master, not be more than 30 years
- For Ph.D., not be more than 35 years
- There will be an exception for the applicant’s age who introduced by related organizations.
- Must have obtained over 70% for bachelor degree
- Master and Ph.D. must not be less than 65%
- Applicants must have accepted the whole law and regulations of Saudi Arabia
- Must not receive scholarships before form Saudi Arabia
- The applicant’s documents must be verified by the related authorities.
- Applicants must provide the Police clearance certificate from the ministry of interior of Afghanistan
- Applicants have not been expelled from one of Saudi Arabia’s educational courses before.
- Female applicants required to have Mahram Sharia, the residence permit will be given to them.
- Complete the health examination to show the applicant’s physical and mental health.
- The applicant’s parent must show their agreement for studying in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia’s educational centers are allowed to research and get information about the applicants.
- Completed application form
- School Diploma and transcript for bachelor degree
- University diploma and transcript for the Master and Ph.D. degree
- Identity Card (Tazkira) and passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Health certificate
- Notarized letter of consent
How to apply:
- Find a university here
- Fill the online application form
- Submit the whole requested documents to the Ministry of higher education
For further information, please refer to the Ministry of higher education Website